2 Line Love Poetry in English | Short Romantic Verses for Her & Him

Short, sweet and straight from the heart — these 2 line love verses say what long letters cannot.

2 line love poetry in english verse 1
1. In your eyes I found my home,
With you I'll never feel alone.

2 line love poetry in english verse 2
2. Every heartbeat whispers your name,
My love for you burns like a flame.

2 line love poetry in english verse 3
3. You're the reason behind my smile,
I'd walk with you every mile.

2 line love poetry in english verse 4
4. Stars may fade and skies may fall,
My love for you outshines them all.

2 line love poetry in english verse 5
5. Your hand in mine, the world feels right,
You turn my darkness into light.

2 line love poetry in english verse 6
6. Of all the souls I've ever known,
Yours is the one I call my own.

2 line love poetry in english verse 7
7. Love isn't perfect, but it's true,
And all I want is just you.

2 line love poetry in english verse 8
8. You are my today and all my tomorrows,
My joy through all life's sorrows.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meeting and Passing Robert Frost Poetry Status In English, Urdu & Hindi

Neither When it Comes to Planet Nor For The Sky Poetry Status In English, Urdu & Hindi