Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

My Courage, My Encouragement, My Support - Revelations of Dania Shah. Tobia Anwar also came on the field.

My Courage, My Encouragement, My Support - Revelations of Dania Shah. Tobia Anwar also came on the field. She shared a big post

My Courage, My Encouragement, My Support - Revelations of Dania Shah. Tobia Anwar also came on the field.

Dania Shah

Karachi (Web Desk) Member of National Assembly and PTI leader Amir Liaquat Hussain's third wife Dania Shah after filed a claim for annulment of marriage, his ex-wife and actress Syeda Tobia Anwar also made the first post viral. Amir Liaquat Hussain's ex-wife and actress Syeda Tobia Anwar.

Yesterday, she shared a photo of herself with her mother on social media in which she is hugging her mother and looking very happy. Happiness is clearly visible on both their faces. Actress Syeda Tobia Anwar shared this photo on Mother's Day. Shared on the occasion and wrote in the caption that my courage, my support, my encouragement, and my ease in every difficulty is only my mother, there is no blessing in the world like a mother. The actress thanked her mother and added that she will return soon Come on, I miss you so much, the actress called her mother's prayer the greatest blessing of her life and said that the secret of my every success is my parents.


#Showbiznews

Happy mothers day to all the amazing moms - Dania Shah

Happy mothers day to all the amazing moms


Post a Comment

0 Comments